Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From MarTech Today:
- Forrester announces a new Customer Experience Cloud, plus two acquisitions to power it
Jul 10, 2018 by Barry Levine
The research firm has picked up customer feedback firm FeedbackNow and AI-driven analytics company GlimpzIt.
- Keeping up with the pace of advertising, MRC proposes updates to its ad verification guidelines
Jul 10, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
MRC’s updates provide new verification requirements for contextual advertising and allow brands to create a list of categories that are “never appropriate” for their programmatic ads.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook testing AR ads in the News Feed & new tool to help brands create video ads
Jul 10, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Facebook has been testing AR ads with a select number of brands and says it is expanding the ad product to more advertisers later this summer.
From Around The Web:
- ‘It’s a learning curve’: Marketers scramble to dodge GDPR liability, Digiday
- 5 Ways Lead Gen Marketers Can Use Facebook’s New Feature to Spy on Competition, Adstage
- Building a better news experience on YouTube, together, YouTube
- Instagram officially introduces the Question Sticker, 9 to 5 Google
- Top 5 Takeaways from VidCon 2018, Tubular Insights
Connect with thousands of marketing technology experts who want to learn, share, and network
Join the martech community October 1-3 in Boston, MA for vendor-agnostic, graduate-level marketing technology and operations insights. If you’re responsible for driving digital transformation in this software-powered world, then you don’t want to miss out on MarTech. View rates and register today!